Joyce Washnik started GIFTBEAT 20 years ago. It quickly became — and remains — one of the most important resources for information on the ever-changing gift industry.
From the hottest news to products worth watching, we keep you tuned in to which products are jumping off store shelves and which ones end up on the discount table. You get information that can help make your business more profitable.
How do we keep you up-to-date? We gather sales data from a network of hundreds of gift retailers around the country. Retailers rate their best sellers and we track those sales in nearly 70 categories each year. Every month these data are published in GIFTBEAT's regional and national charts, helping retailers like you know just what to order.
Why is our information so credible? GIFTBEAT accepts no advertising, so there are no outside influences on the information you rely on each month. You get information you can trust, completely free of vendor bias.
Here's just some of the information you get in
every monthly issue of
- New products worth watching
- Products moving quickly off store shelves
- Product categories trending up or down
- Product highlights from trade shows across the country
- Operations tips to keep you ahead of the competition
- The "buzz" on what's really happening in the market